My Birthday!!!

Hello!!!
Today I'm writing because last Sunday was my birthday, now I am 11 years old.
My mother told me that maybe we are going to celebrate my birthday this week with my friends, and the next week with my father's family.
My father told to my mother that he thinks that is fine doing the same way as my mother said. I think so too, more presents for me. :D
No, it's a joke, OK, today I have given some dandies for my friends and my class, Manoli, when I gaved her the chewing gum and the lolly pop, told me that she can only eat the chewing gum. I don't know why but, I don't mind.
The shame is that I didn't have enough candies for all 5th grade, but I tried to give candies to the most part of 5th grade, I think it was fine. Alicia gave her lolly pop to Jorge because I forgot to give him candies and Alicia told me that she didn't like so much lolly pops, and I said that it was fine.
OK, that's all for now.
Say What!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment