Dogs

I'm sure most of you know i love dogs. Maybe all of you.
So, today I'm going to talk about dogs. Did you know that there are many different breeds of dogs???
And all the dogs are different to each other, any dog is identic to another. Maybe when you see 2 dogs with the same breed you can think:
Oh, They are identic!!!
But, they are not. There are many people on the Earth who loves dogs if they are beautiful.
But they don't care if they are bad and they bite.
Instead, I do not think alike. I really do not care if a dog is ugly, that is good and kind and not bad, that's fine for me. That's why I love animals. I love them if they are good, kind, faithful...
I would NEVER hurt a dog apropos. You can say I REALLY love animals.
OK, and I think that's all for now.
Say what!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment