The Diary of a WImpy KId (Review)

Hello!!!
Today, I'm going to show you a review of the film:Diary of a Wimpy Kid Now, I'm going to start:

GENERAL FACTS: 
Name of Film: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Type of Film: Comedy/Familiar
Year of Release: 22nd October 2010
Director: Thor Freudenthal
Main Actors: Zachary Gordon, Robert Capron, Devon Bostick and Grayson Rusell 
 
 PLOT:
Brief Summary: Greg Heffley starts middle school and the didn't have much luck, he is a Wimpy Kid
When it is set: 22nd October 2010
Where it is set: In a city

YOUR COMMENTS:
The Costumes: They were good, original and casual
The Sets (the places): Very original and with good decorations
The Sound Track (the music): Not very original but it was fine
The Acting: It looked like if it was real
The Stunts: They were very original and looked very real
The Special Effects: I loved the cheese effects, but I liked them all

YOUR OPINION:
What do you think of it?: I think it was very funny and original
Do you recommend it?: Yes, because it's very funny. I liked it a lot  

0 comments:

Post a Comment