Gonna Win!!!

Hello!!!
On Wednesday we're going to perform the play of Much Ado About Nothing.
The Final Judge comes to our school to decide if we are the 1st, the 2nd, or the 3rd ones.
I think we are going to win.
We wan, but I think we are going to win the 1st ones.
"I think the fish has taken the bait"
That's one of the things that I say on the play. And now I said because I think the judge is going to say that we are the 1st.
Well, you can see our play in the gym, Wendnesday, at 17:00.
See you then!!!

1 comments:

{ Unknown } at: April 4, 2011 at 10:24 PM said...

I sure hope that you kids all win 1st place! When we are referring to a competition, we say "to win a prize" or "to win 1st place". Everyone has done a wonderful job, and i'm sure that the judges will really be surprised. Congratulations!

Post a Comment