Some videos of the performance

Here you can see 5th graders singing MELE KALIKIMAKA in the stage, all with their Hawaiian skirts or with a swim suit. It was funny!!! Look this video:

Did you like it? I hope so, but lets see this video from 6th graders singing SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN. Its great that video I hope you will enjoy it! Who do you think sings better? Before you say it, see the video:

What video did you like the most? OK, you can tell me by commenting on my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

{ Alexandra } at: January 22, 2011 at 5:57 PM said...

Hello Adry!!!! Hiow are you? I liked the video of Mele Kalikimaka and your blog is very fun.

{ Adry } at: January 22, 2011 at 6:01 PM said...

Thanks Alexandra for commenting in my blog and thank you too for saying that of my blog. I think your blog is also interesting

Post a Comment