Much Ado about Nothing


We are doing auditions for Much Ado about Nothing.
I have studied the role of Hero. I don't know who I'm going to be in the play. Maybe tomorrow I tell you, but first, you don't know what is Much Ado about Nothing? OK, if you don't know what is about this play I will tell
you. This is a bundle of love, Hero is in love with Claudio, and Claudio is also in love with Hero. And one day, Claudio ask Hero to marry him. Beatriz is Hero's causin.
Hero and Claudio decided that if Benedick and Beatriz takes bad, though that they were well matched and should also make them fall in love.
Hero and the maidens were told that Benedick was in love with Beatriz when she was hearing, and the servants of Claudio and him said that Beatriz was in love with Benedick when he was hearing.
And The End is... SORPRISE.
I will tell who I am in the play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment